How do I import a KML or GPX file as Trip?
I have trips from other tools as KML and want to import them into RT.
I was told this is possible, just like export is possible, but I cannot find any buttons for it.
How do I import a KML or GPX file as Trip?
I have trips from other tools as KML and want to import them into RT.
I was told this is possible, just like export is possible, but I cannot find any buttons for it.
At the moment, Roadtrippers doesn’t support importing KML or GPX files. We’ve added your vote to the feature request on our end so your interest is noted, and if we ever add import options in the future, we’ll be sure to share an update!
It has been about a year now, any chance this will get implemented anytime soon??
It’s not on our roadmap at the moment. If you add your vote to the feature request then you’ll be notified of any updates: Import trip | Roadtrippers | Roadpass Digital